Workshop on Machine Learning and Data Analytics | 23 June, 2017
One Day Workshop
Machine Learning and Data Analytics
School of Computing, SASTRAUniversity.
Machine learning is a broad and fascinating field. It has been called one of the attractive fields to work in. It has applications in an incredibly wide variety of application areas, from medicine to advertising, from military to pedestrian. Its importance is likely to grow, as more and more areas turn to it as a way of dealing with the massive amounts of data available
9.30 a.m. To 12.30 a.m.
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Important and Useful tools
- 1.30 p.m To 4.30 p.m.- Hands on Exercises
Who can attend?
Students, Research Scholars and Faculty of Universities and University affiliated Colleges who are interested in learning Data Analytics
What you will get?
- An overview of the top programming languages for data scientists
- The features of these programming languages
- Their application in the Research and in Industry
you will understand the fundamentals, both in theory and practice, and be well set to add further to your knowledge.
Date & Venue
- Date: 23.06.2017
- Time: 9.30 a.m. To 4.30 p.m.
- Venue: TIFAC-CORE
How to Register?
Interested Faculty / Research Scholars / Students can register in the SASTRA website
Number of Seats:50
There is no Registration Fee.