M.Tech. Counselling Second Round 2017
Instructions applicable only to those candidates who were called for M.Tech. Counselling through email on Monday, the 26th June 2017.
- Online examination will be held on Monday, the 26th June 2017 at 9.00 a.m. in the Thanjavur campus at TIFAC CORE. Students have to report by 8.30 a.m.
- The online test will be for 2 hours duration and will contain two sections – (i) General Aptitude and (ii) Technical Section
- General Aptitude will be for one hour duration and will consist of three sections– Verbal, Quantitative and Analytical
- Technical section will also be for one hour duration.
- The candidate is expected to choose the "Discipline" from the list for the Technical section relating to his/her qualifying degree. For example, a candidate with B.E./B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering/Communication Engineering) as qualifying will take examination in the Discipline "Electronics & Communication Engineering", irrespective of the programme to which the candidate wishes to seek admission. Similarly, a candidate with B.E./B.Tech. (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Control) as qualifying degree will take examination in the Discipline "Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering". Detailed syllabus of the subjects for each discipline is available here
- All questions will be multiple choice type with no negative marking.
- Calculators will be permitted only for the technical section.
- Applicants who clear the online test will have to appear for the counseling on the same day.