TCS Innovate @ Kurukshetra 2017 - CEG Tech Forum
Kurukshetra is an international techno-management fest conducted annually by the College of Engineering, Guindy, in Chennai, It is an event organized by the college's technical body, the CEG Tech Forum (CTF). This was first held in 2007 and is the first techno-management festival in India to be awarded UNESCO patronage.
TCS along with CEG Tech Forum (College of Engineering Guindy, Chennai) join hands to create a mind share among students from leading technical institutes across India. To achieve the same, we are hosting a Digital Contest - TCS Innovate'17 in Campus Commune, for which Registrations are open until 04 January 2017, 05.30 PM
Kurukshetra through TCS Innovate enables TCS to: · Identify the bright students
· Provide students an opportunity to develop digital solutions
· Create an interactive environment and enhance Exposure to the latest digital trends
Exciting Internship opportunity awaits the students who participate in the event. Request your support in encouraging maximum participation among students from your institution. The contest is hosted in Campus Commune and the registration closes by 4th January.
The details on TCS Innovate is as below :
Digital Technologies have become an integral part of the daily life today across the world. Digital is driving enterprises to relook and reimagine their business process. Digital forces combine in various forms to improve customer experience, simplify interactions, make processes quicker and more convenient, and empower us to make better / faster decisions.
The TCS Digital Enterprise envisages following:
- Mobility & Pervasive Computing
- Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Cloud & API Services
- Social Media
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
- User Experience / Creative Design
- Digital Marketing / Channels / Commerce
The theme of the contest would be “Reimagine Our World using Mobility & Pervasive Computing”. In order to have a defined scope following domains have been provided for ideation:
- Social Causes
- The contest is open to students from the 2017, 2018 and 2019 graduation batches from all relevant institutes in India.
- Minimum age for participation is 18 years.
To bring out the best of a participant’s creativity and innovation, while developing their very own innovative solutions. The contest will have three rounds.
- It is mandatory to finish all the rounds in the stipulated time frame to complete the contest.
- All rounds will be taken into consideration at the time of finalizing the winner for the contest.
Top 3 teams will receive prizes. All the Grand Finale participant teams will also have an opportunity for an internship process, subject to the terms and conditions that govern the process.