*Attention: AIEEE Applicants Apply Here*
Admission Procedure: Admission to the programmes will be based on the AIEEE' 2011 AIR only. Each applicant has to enter the choice for each branch according to their priority. Based on the AIR secured and availability of seats, the applicant will be allotted a particular branch. In the case of non-availability of the first choice beyond a cut-off AIR, the next branch choice filled by the applicant will be allotted. This process will be followed till all the seats are allotted. On June 27, 2011 the results of this seat allotment will be posted at www.sastra.edu along with other admission particulars. The applicants are advised to report to SASTRA in person on July 1, 2011 to complete all admission formalities. No change of date will be possible. Sliding of allotted branches will be made on July 1, 2011 based on the applicant response. If an applicant fails to report on July 1, 2011 the allotted branch will be considered for the next applicant based on AIEEE AIR. The applicant must download an application form from www.sastra.edu and bring it completely filled during the time of admission. You can submit your online application using SASTRA Online Portal. Click Here to proceed.
70% of admission to the B.Tech. and 5-Year integrated M.Tech. programmes is based on the normalised +2 marks and the remaining 30% through the AIEEE’2011. The last date for receiving applications under the 70% category is June 11, 2011.
It is expected that the AIEEE’2011 results will be declared during the first week of June’2011. Immediately after the declaration of the AIEEE results, applicants can visit www.sastra.edu and submit the online application for admission against the remaining 30% seats under the AIEEE category. There is no need to submit a separate hard-copy application form for this purpose. Applicants who have already applied under the 70% category can also apply under the AIEEE mode, if they are interested.
The counselling for admission under the AIEEE category will be held on July 1, 2011.