SASTRA Deemed University
National Scholarship portal has been opened for new applications of scholarship for the current year 2020-21.
This includes Central sector scholarship schemes and other scholarship schemes.
Fresh students of SASTRA/SRC who are applying of the scholarships are advised to log in to https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/loginPage and complete the application form.
Once the entire registration process is done, applicant must send the following documents by courier/ speed post to the under signed on or before 30-Oct-2020 for verification.
Documents to be sent:
- Self-signed application copy. (SASTRA/SRC Registration number of the student must be mentioned at the top of the application)
- Self-attested previous academic year mark sheet
- Self-attested fees receipt
- Bonafide certificate
- Domicile Certificate (The state in which students have their permanent address)
- Income certificate of the parent(s)
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Photo copy of the candidate’s Aadhar card which should be attested by the parents.
Students must carefully read the eligibility & instructions available in the following link before applying https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newstdRegfrmInstruction
For scholarship related enquiries: Call 04362-264106-108
Stay safe and Best wishes